Just when we thought we have heard it all, after a man was arrested for injectingFix-A-Flat and Cement into someone’s butt, causing the person’s death. Then something else comes along, to leave us in even more shock, sour face and disbelief.
Unfortunately the victim in the Fix-A-Flat butt injection fiasco wasn’t aware of the dangerous situation she was. Unlike a recent incident with a man firing off fireworks up his own ASSets … Have you ever heard the quote, “Don’t burn your bridges behind you”? Well a man did just that, literally. That’s right, a Drunken, 23-year-old Australian man suffered severe burns after he put some of the most powerful fireworks up his own buttocks , setting them off.
On Saturday during a party in Darwin, Australia the paramedics were called, after a party trick including fireworks and a mans rear end, went EXPECTEDLY wrong. I’m not sure how anyone would think; something like this would result in anything else, besides the paramedics getting called.
The New Zealand Herald is reporting, an unidentified man was taken to the hospital to be treated for injuries to his genital area, as a result of the party trick.
Senior Sergeant Garry Smith of Darwin Australia is quoted
“What must of (sic) seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits,”.
“Apparently [the firecrackers] are not designed for that particular placement,” — (I see Sergeant Smith got jokes, we need for him to keep it professional, even in these circumstances)
Not only does the 23-year have to live with the fact that he burned his own ASSets, He also faces fines for the illegal use of Fireworks during that time of year.
At least his girlfriend will never have to worry about him asking for head.
If you would like to see the grotesque photo of the damage CLICK HERE