There is something strange going on in the Jackson family household.. Thanks to the social network Twitter we’re gaining inside knowledge as to exactly what’s going on with the family.. In their bid to gain control over the Jackson estate family members have raged an all out verbal war, lashing out at one another in 140 characters or less. According to Randy Jackson who is not allowed access to his mother Katherine, seems to think the King Of Pop’s estate executors are attempting to murder and isolate Katherine Jackson from her family just like they did to MJ.
1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.2) The (cont) tl.gd/ii32er
— Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8) July 27, 2012
1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.
2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.
3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.
4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.
5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.
6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate – John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman – is denied access to my mother.
7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.
Randy seems to think that even T.J. who filed for custody of the kids is also against his mother.
My mom told TJ that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today).
— Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8) July 25, 2012
Katherine Jackson and grandson TJ will file a request next week for joint responsibilities in raising Michael Jackson’s three kids as one aspect of the bitter family feud winds down, her lawyer said Friday.
“The pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson’s tragic passing,” said a statement from attorney Perry Sanders.
“Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael’s children.”
The stress from this debacle will most certainly kill the grandmother.. She is too old to be going through this.. She should be able to live her golden years and enjoy spending time with her three precious grandchildren.
Randy who was left out of Michael’s will along with his other siblings posted a photo backing up his statements that the will is fraudulent. He posted a photo of Michael In New York in 2002 along with the date and time of Michael’s Will signature in 2002. The will leaves Katherine Jackson with 40% of his estate and the kids with 40% and the remaining 20% to charity. Randy and four of his siblings are challenging its validity.
Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time? twitter.com/randyjackson8/…
— Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8) July 25, 2012
The will is terribly flawed…. Misspellings & discrepancies, etc. The only reason why this will passed through was because While we were in shock & grief, they did a good job of attacking us from all angles with contracts, the movie, the will,countless legal docs, tweeted Randy.
Why wait so late to bring this up?
The will was of great importance, but at that time, giving my brother a proper burial was more important.
— Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8) July 2, 2011
The allegations come behind a bizarre week of family fighting focused around the family matriarch 82-year-old Katherine Jackson.
Earlier in the week Prince Jackson tweeted a photo showing Janet’s intentions of keeping Michael’s three kids away from their grandmother. Oddly, he does not refer to Janet as”Auntie” like he does his Auntie Rebbie.
A few days earlier Janet was caught fighting with her late brother’s 14-year-old daughter Paris after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children. Reportedly Janet approached the hysterical kids trying to take their cell phones from them and ended up slapping Paris, calling her “a spoiled little B$tch.” Paris then instructed her aunt Janet to “get the f— out” of their California home. TMZ released footage showing Janet attempting to take Paris’s phone.
Randy Jackson suggested that the news coverage is designed to steer attention away from claims that his late brother’s will was faked.
On Friday, a proposal was announced where grandma Jackson and her 34-year-old grandson, TJ, would share guardianship of Michael’s three children.
A California judge would need to sign off on the proposal next week. Under the proposed guardianship request, Katherine Jackson would also retain control of the monthly $70,000 allowance for the three children.
After seeing everything that’s going on in this family I completely understand why Michael didn’t leave any of them anything and decided to go out and purchase 3 lil white kids to leave his fortune to. THIS FAMILY IS RIDICULOUS!!