I bet Lil Kim is somewhere smiling now. Nicki’s Super Bass was picked as Billboard single of the year, I don’t believe “Stupid Hoe” will be getting that type of love. People are not feeling Nicki’s “Stupid Hoe” from the amount of dislikes she is getting on Youtube. At this moment Nicki has 120,385 DISLIKES to her 64,911 Likes and the number is steady climbing (Twice as many people disliked the video verses liking it) .
With this amount of dislikes at the rate that its going, it looks like Nicki’s “Stupid Hoe” will become the most disliked music video in YouTube history, even out beating Rebecca Black’s “Friday” which is currently at #1 (Friday by Rebecca Black – 1.16 million Dislikes) . This could be the reason that Nicki has pushed back her album sophomore album “Roman Reloaded” Nicki tweeted
“New Album Date: April 3rd. Pink Friday: ROMAN RELOADED. But have no fear. Tons of suprises before then . Love Always, HB,”
I think If I was Nicki’s record label I would remove the video ASAP, because who wants to have the title of having the most disliked video in youtube history….. I wouldn’t.
10) Evolution of Dance – 63,000 dislikes
9) Chocolate Rain by TayZonday – 70,000 dislikes
8) Charlie Bit My Finger, Again! – 73,500 dislikes
7) Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber – 74,000 dislikes
6) One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber – 77,500 dislikes
5) Bad Romance by Lady Gaga – 82,500 dislikes
4) Somebody to Love Remix by Justin Bieber Feat. Usher – 87,500 dislikes
3) Never Say Never by Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith – 96,500 dislikes
2) Baby by Justin Bieber – 1.15 million dislikes
1) Friday by Rebecca Black – 1.16 million dislikes