Yesterday I was on my facebook page and posted this photo to see if I was the only person disturbed by it.
The digital album of ‘Watch the Throne’ is now available on iTunes. It features a Gold Cover. But the physical copy itself features “high-end” 3d artwork by Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci. That comes out Aug. 12th. The photo above shows the beast in Kanye and Jay Z. I wonder what exactly are they trying to say to us with this photo? Frankly I find it disturbing.
In the photo above both rappers have fangs of a lion coming out of their mouths with whiskers sprouting from their cheekbones. Metaphorically the lion has always stood for thrones, Kings and most powerful. So, obviously, Jay-Z and West are telling us that they are The Kings of Hip Hop.
The other images in the photo gallery are just as disturbing. Especially the one with the Virgin Mary with wings in a cemetery with a big star is plastered on her face.
Click the Photos above the Black and White Photo to get the story on those photos. There’s also an alternative album cover of ‘Watch the Throne’ which features four golden stars, red flowers of some kind and lots of pointy things.
So what do all of these symbolic photographs mean? They are creepy. Are Jay Z and Kanye making a subliminal attempt to confirm their participation in the illuminati or are they simply playing off of ones beliefs that the illuminati exists. Clearly there is a message in these photos…
So what are they trying to say to us? Is this what the game does to rappers? What happened to Jesus Walks Kanye?
Watch The Throne Documentary:
1. No Church In The Wild (ft. Frank Ocean) [prod. 88-Keys, Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis]
2. Lift Off (ft. Beyoncé) [prod. Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy; Additional Vocals by Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli & Ricardo Louis]
4. Otis (ft. Otis Redding) [prod. Kanye West]
5. Gotta Have It [prod. The Neptunes]
6. New Day [prod. The RZA]
7. That’s My B—h [prod. Q-Tip & Kanye West]
8. Who Gon’ Stop Me [prod. Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph & Kanye West]
9. Murder To Excellence [prod. Swizz Beatz & Symbolyc One]
10. Welcome To The Jungle [prod. Swizz Beatz]
11. Made In America (ft. Frank Ocean) [prod. Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph); This was formerly titled 'Sweet Baby Jesus.'
12. Why I Love You (ft. Mr Hudson) [prod. Mike Dean & Kanye West]
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks
1. Illest Motherf-ker Alive [prod. Southside & Kanye West]
2. H*A*M [prod. Lex Luger & Kanye West]
3. Primetime [prod. No I.D.]
4. The Joy (ft. Curtis Mayfield) [prod. Pete Rock & Kanye West]