1. How I always have to go back to my page and delete all of the auto posts that tell who and what I’ve commented on. Facebook may as well just make a stalk button and let people subscribe to everything you do while on it. (update: They now have that option)
2. People with 5000 friends who think that makes them a celebrity. So what you have 5000 “friends” who don’t pay you any attention. Besides that it’s dumb to max out at 5000 friends. What if Oprah or P. Diddy wants to be your friend? At least stop at 4500. Leave some room for new, worthwhile people.
3. Black people and the long ghetto names. Like ‘Tisha MissDontTakeCareOfNoNigga Jenkins’, ‘Keisha I’mStillStandingStrong Williams’, ‘Tina I’mNotwithTheBS Johnson’, ‘MsWanda StackinPaperInCali Coleman’. Like what is wrong with these people (I’m not making this up. The first and last names have been changed to protect the guilty). May as well make up a name that says ‘Tameka I’mGhettoAsHellAndEverybodyKnowsIt Smith’ – I can respect that. I’m just wondering, do they notice that the white people on FaceBook don’t have long ghetto names?
Facebook is a great place to mingle and meet new people. But if you have “Pookie” as your middle name and other symbolisms of ghettoism expect your friend request to be denied by people who have left the ghetto life behind.. I don’t want any friends named Pookie.
4. People who don’t say anything or get on your nerves. You delete them, and the next day they are right back in your inbox with a new friend request. Or the people who you delete for being disrespectful who immediately inbox you to call you a hater for deleting them. Don’t you really dislike the people who know you can’t stand them yet they keep trying to add you as a friend. #StopIt
5. People who take every status seriously and want to comment on it with anger not knowing you were just joking. It’s just entertainment to. Geesh, now you want to get on facebook and start “internet thugging” and attacking people. SMH
6. People that always think you are talking about them and you really don’t even know they exist, although they are in your friends list. Yeah I did say someone was ghetto. But I wasn’t talking about you. Matter of fact I’ve never even been to your boring page…… Or have I O_O ?
7. People who post everything they do. Do we really need to know you’re washing or drinking coffee? Facebook really needs to implement a “Who cares” Button.
8. People who post sideways pictures. Why do we have to strain our necks to see your photo. Don’t you see the button under the photo that says turn it? And why did you just post a picture that blows up no bigger than a dot. What was all that about?
9. People who tag you in uncomplimentary photos. I understand that you look good in the photo. But I look horrible. I don’t mind you using it, but did you have to tag me and make it show up on my page? It’s called courtesy. Geesh! Don’t you hate the friends who have a record of posting uncomplimentary photos of you. It’s like you have to run home to your computer as soon as you get the notification on your phone that they have tagged you in a photo. Run to the computer to remove the tag and delete the photo.. (Stop letting them take pictures of you with their camera. They are dangerous to your image. lol ) YES, it is that serious for some of us. It’s called Image Control.
10. People who only have 45 friends or a bunch of friends who pay them no attention and they are always in my business telling me that I’m on facebook too much. Just because you try not to log into facebook does not mean that you are getting money. You are not fooling anyone, so you may as well just log on.
11. Nobody can get anything done because they waste all of their time on Facebook. (Guilty)
BLACK PEOPLE AND THE LONG GHETTO NAMES
What do you hate about facebook?